SEMESTER - III
Q1 What is Retail Marketing Environment? Define elements in a Retail Marketing Environment.
● Retail Marketing
● Environment Elements in a Retail Marketing Environment 2+8=10
Retail Marketing Environment:-
Everything that surrounds and impinges on a system can be called as an environment. Systems of many kinds have environments with which they interact. Retail Marketing can also be seen as a system which must respond
Q2 Define consumer decision behavior. Explain types of decision behavior.
● Consumer Decision Behavior
● Types of Decision Behavior 2.5+7.5= 10
Consumer purchase behaviour involves not only understanding how decisions are made but also understanding the dynamics that influence purchases. Sometimes consumers undertake a complex decision process requiring substantial amounts of time and energy. In situations where consumers are making a decision for
Q3 Critically examine types of Store Layout.
● Racetrack form
● Grid form
● Free flow
● Dead block format 2.5+2.5+2.5+2.5+2.5=10
Types of Store Layout:-
Q.1 What are Private Label Brands? Elaborate growth drivers of Private Label Brands.
● Private Label Brands
● Growth Drivers of Private Label Brands 3+7=10
A private brand or store brand is a product line owned, controlled, merchandised and sold by a specific retailer in
Q2. Elaborate Customer Relationship Management Strategies.
● Special treatment benefits 2.5+2.5+2.5+2.5+2.5=10
Customer Relationship Management Strategies:
1. Personalisation: The social interaction between service employees and their customers is known as
Q3 Describe the four stages of International Business.
● Domestic focus
● Geocentric 2.5+2.5+2.5+2.5+2.5=10
The four stages of International Business: